Sunday 24 April 2016

Network Issue

Sorry for the delay in posting, I've only just been able to get onto my computer.

As some of you have noticed the server is suffering from lag this afternoon. I'm not entirely sure what is going on but it appears to part of a wider problem affecting many London based web services. 

I am unable to connect to the hosting companies website (well for more than a few seconds anyway) and a few other websites I use are also having major connectivity issues this morning, hopefully whatever is going on will be resolved very soon.

If you can connect to the server then you can continue playing, there's no reason to think anything will be lost. Unfortunately I cannot do anything about the lag until the connectivity issue is resolved, although obviously the two things are most likely connected.

From an official network status website:


It doesn't give much detail but that's a pretty big blob and definitely covers where we are hosted!

I'll update here when things are back to normal.

Update 22:30: Things are pretty much back to normal now, speeds still aren't 100% but very close!