Wednesday 10 December 2014

Feedback

I've put together a feedback form for the modpack/server as it's now been over a month since its launch.

As most of you are aware I haven't really advertised the server yet so player numbers are still very low, this is your last chance to provide feedback before the launch of the new Technic launcher and website, when that launches I'll start actively advertising the server and hopefully we'll attract a lot of new players.

So, here's the form:

http://goo.gl/forms/sAJn4kVhLJ

I've kept it fairly short so that it won't take long to complete but you can also provide as much additional feedback as you want in the final text box (which is optional).

The form will be available for two weeks, so that's until 24th December.

I look forward to seeing what you guys think of DiggyVerse so far and reading your suggestions!